Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yoga & Swimming

Yesterday, my back was killing me. I just felt so tight. I never do yoga but I woke up thinking, I need to do yoga. Initially, I thought of going to yoga class at the gym however, that is 60 min of straight yoga. I decided to start at home with the 20 min version. If I can work my way up to say 45 min straight, I'll consider a class.

Downward Dog & Evie likes to crawl under you while you do this!


She loves to squeeze herself on  the mat when you are doing yoga.

In other news, Erik decided to do the Alcatraz Challenge and is going to SWIM from Alcatraz to shore. Can you believe it? It is a 1 mile swim in 50 degree water with a strong current. Brrrr


Photo
I would love to join him in the pool to swim laps but I'm on the market for a new swimsuit first. The speedo I am rocking is a)too big b)about 15 years old c)a nice 1995 design.

We're looking at 5-8 mile run this weekend. Woot!

In other news, we have crossed the $500 donation mark and are on our way to raising $3,500!

Help us get there by donating today - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpages.teamintraining.org%2Fsf%2Fnikesf12%2Fthelunas&h=NAQHAf_rm



No comments:

Post a Comment