Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Foggy 5 Miler and 5K

On Saturday AM, we got up bright and early for our run in the marina. We ran along Crissy Field out to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was sooo foggy that you could NOT see the bridge from 1/2 a mile away! We ran a total of five miles and it was a hard run. My hip was bothering me and felt super tight. Erik said that he didn't have that great of a run either. But, oh well - we got thru it and I'm sure it was a lot easier than what the cancer patients go thru, who we are fundraising for. Whenever I run with TNT, I always think - this is hard but easier than cancer treatment.

On Sunday, I ran a TNT 5K through Golden Gate Park. It was another foggy morning but it was good to get out there. I ran it in around 32 mins and felt like I could've gone faster. However, I was tired from the run the previous day. Here are some shots from the run:
Here we are ready to start - can you spot me?

 Lots of purple on the course!

Woohoo! Good run & lots of running this weekend. We are inching up the mileage.

If you want to help us reach our goal, please donate to us here:

No comments:

Post a Comment