Saturday, September 8, 2012

10 Miles

Sorry it's been awhile since we posted. We have been doing some great runs annnnd feeling some injuries.

Today, we ran 10 miles!!! Woohoo. I have to say that when the 10 was done, I thought - I got this. I can definitely do 13 and I am going to do in less time than my first half marathon. This course IS going to be challenging. We are going to encounter major hills which will most likely be run sloooowly or walked. We will run all through the city though which will be great.


 So happy to see this turn around sign for the 10 mile on our course this AM! That meant we were almost DONE!!
Another gorgeous run thru SF...

Erik has been feeling a little pain in his calf. He is getting a massage today and talked to a physical therapist. He is going to do more stretching, warming up, etc. Hope it helps!

We are doing great on our fundraising & almost there!! Only about $1,200 left to raise and we have two more fundraisers to conduct. Yippeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment